Sunday, January 9, 2011

Serracor- NK for treatment of fibroid


Serracor- NK for treatment of fibroid 

SERRACOR-a fibrin dissolving systemic enzyme that woman have been using effectively for years in the treatment of fibroids. Serracor-NK is at the forefront of systemic enzyme therapy. Serracor-NK address's uterine fibroids into two similar fashions, the first with Serrapeptase a proteolytic systemic enzyme that has a profound effect in dissolving the growth of fibrous tissues within cysts or fibroids that occur within the uterus. Serracor-NK attacks fibrin by attaching itself into the fibrosis tissue, then like a lock and key mechanism the fibrin dissolves and is removed from the body by sweat, urine or feces. The second efficacious ingredient in Serracor-NK is a fibrinolytic enzyme called Nattokinase. Nattokinase is clinically proven to not only eat away fibrin in the non tissue sources of the body but it also has miraculous results in anti-coagulation and systemically in the blood stream. The combination of these two enzymes in Serracor-NK will also lower your body's inflammatory response, modulate your immune system, increase your immune response and will clear away toxins and debris from your blood but also your liver and kidneys. Women can experience the following effects when taking Serracor-NK that will let them know that they have stop the growth of their fibroid and that Serracor-NK is working effectively at dissolving the fibroid.


Name: Deb H
I am so happy I found you on the internet. I also have fibroids and on top of my uterus that was large(6cm)fibroid. My periods were awful and very painful that my family doctor put me on naproxin 500mg 2x a day which helped some but each and every month the pain was getting worse.I told my husband that if the pain would get any worse, I would need to go to the hospital. So I'm so glad I got on the internet for information on fibroids and up with loads of information and not to have surgery which I was going to do. Now that I've been taking the SEBkinase Blend for 3 weeks,3 pills,3x a day,had my period and what a relief. I'm in a awwwwwww about this product. I will continue to take this product for a few more months and then on a maintenance up keep. If any one out their thinks this product is too expensive-think about the down time surgery is and the pain that goes with it. My husband was all about purchasing this product and said what do we have to loose except the problem. I'm just so glad I did. If you have any question on this product please read the testimonials on this product and just try it,you will be amazed like I was. Thank you !!!! You saved me from surgery..... 


Doctor's Best Best Serrapeptase (40, 000 Units), 90-Count

Amazon Price: $12.54 (as of 01/08/2011) Buy Now

Systemic enzyme 

Mega-Zyme Systemic Enzymes 200 Tablets

Amazon Price: $19.78 (as of 01/08/2011) Buy Now

Enzymatic Therapy Mega-zyme, 100 Tablets

Amazon Price: $15.99 (as of 01/08/2011) Buy Now

Enzymatic Therapy Mega-zyme, 200 Tablets

Amazon Price: $21.73 (as of 01/08/2011) Buy Now

1 comment:

  1. I am totally agree with you. Serracor-NK is the best product for treatment of fibroid .

    ReplyDelete